Unilode is currently seeking a Senior HR Coordinator EMEA, based in Paris, France. In this challenging role, you will be responsible for providing comprehensive HR support across the EMEA region (10 countries). Furthermore, the role is meant to foster new talent, thus serving as a potential stepping stone into the broader organization after gaining relevant experience and demonstrating the right skillset.
- Independently coordinate the smooth administrative running of all HR tasks allocated within EMEA (data entry, new user, leaver requests, etc.).
- Build effective relationships with staff at all levels as is with external partners and the HR team.
- Understanding of and commitment to the principles and values that govern HR practice.
- Perform data entry, tracking, maintenance and reconciliation checks to ensure accuracy and up-to-date information in the relevant systems, reports, databases or files along with associated paperwork for EMEA.
- Support the deployment and development of key HR initiatives.
- Act as ad-hoc project coordinator if required.
- Prepare Global Reports in BBHR on request.
Experience and skills required:
- Undergraduate degree in Human Resources or related field.
- 5+ years experience as an HR Coordinator / Administrator / Generalist.
- Proven knowledge of HR processes, employee life cycle and best practices.
- In depth understanding of labor law across EMEA.
- Proven knowledge of payroll & benefits administration.
- Has the ability to work independently without having all the desired information, direction or instructions.
- Has a strong analytical ability to interpret, connect complex data.
- Cultural sensitivity.
- Fluent in English and French, any other European language or Arabic is a plus.
Unilode Aviation Solutions, headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, is the global leader in pooling, asset management, maintenance and repair of containers and pallets for air cargo, also called unit load devices or ULDs. The company owns and manages the world’s largest independent fleet of over 125,000 ULDs and owns the largest global network for maintenance and repair of ULDs and galley carts. Unilode serves over 90 airlines through a network of more than 480 airports, 14 regional offices and 50 certified repair stations, supported by more than 600 colleagues and offers a dynamic, entrepreneurial and international work environment in a very exciting industry.
For more information contact Nienke de Boer +31654982428 or apply with your resume on email@example.com