For a young and innovative company, specialized in the design of personalized jewelry, I am looking for a hands on Sales Manager who will be responsible for and develop the departments Sales, Sales support and the Flagship Store in Amsterdam.
The jewelry is now sold in the Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, UK, Spain. The company is expanding rapidly. The goal is to increase there market share in the mentioned countries and roll out the concept further internationally. Part of the strategic ambition is the disruption of the traditional world of (wedding) rings and jewelry by means of technological innovations.
In your role of sales manager Benelux, you encourage your total sales team to grow commercially. You bare your own share and are responsible for the achieved results.
You report to the C.E.O. and will work from Amsterdam Sloterdijk in an informal and dynamic atmosphere.
- Manage, motivate the sales team and let the team add value to the business
- Develop and maintain lasting commercial relationships with dealers at home and abroad
- Select and engage new dealers
- Participate at national and international exhibitions and make an inventory of the main stakeholders present there
- Devising a commercial plan in consultation with the C.E.O.
- Contribute to the growth strategy and development of the organisation
- Bachelors degree and a minimum of 7 years (international) work experience in a commercial, managerial position in which demonstrable results are delivered
- Affinity with the jewellers sector. Experience in this sector is an advantage
- An excellent knowledge of the Dutch and English language, both spoken and written. Knowledge of the German, French and/or Spanish language(s) is an advantage
- You own good communicative and social skills, are involved, relation-oriented, flexible and convincing.
A good, competitive salary with good secondary conditions. An independent job in a growing and innovative organisation. An inspiring and informal international working environment with interesting colleagues.
Applications, accompanied by an up-to-date curriculum vitae (free format) can be send to firstname.lastname@example.org